Join ESE in Chicago, October 8–11, 2019, for Process Expo and experience the most comprehensive food and beverage processing and packaging show in North America. You can also get a free pass (including access to the education program) by entering promo code 95292 when you register.
Be sure to visit Booth #457, where we will be looking forward to discussing five important topics with you.
- Facility Modernization: The facility modernization process helps define where your plant is and where you want to be. Our facility assessments help plant managers and others see the big picture, pin down goals and take action. More than a retrofit, this thoughtful review of current infrastructure and production processes results in a road map to the future for your facility. It can also be paired with ongoing support in the form of support agreements that helps companies and plants attack that “wish list” that every facility has.
- Retrofit Specialty: Operating with legacy or obsolete equipment puts you at risk. We are experts that specialize in retrofits in high risk situations. The ROI should not be based solely on the fear of lost revenue due to hardware failure, but on increased revenue provided by data access, equipment effectiveness, product quality, ingredient usage, and yield increases.
- CIP Systems: Your product quality and food safety programs are highly impacted by the sanitation process. Therefore, we meticulously design the CIP strategy concurrent to the process control for a fully integrated solution. Safety for the product, operators, and consumers is at the forefront of our designs. ESE uses technology that verifies the system has been cleaned, but minimizes chemicals, water usage, and time. ESE has the expertise to retrofit or upgrade your current CIP system or create a new system.
- Batching Systems: Different batch applications require different solutions to maximize your return on investment. ESE takes time to understand your requirements for recipes and formulization, raw ingredients delivery systems, kitting of minor ingredients and hand additions, agitation and tempering, quality verification, and accuracy; all while ensuring food safety.
- Information Solutions: Having immediately accessible and accurate information is critical. It can prove essential in maximizing profitability and managing risk. ESE’s sophisticated, intuitive solutions – whether in production visibility, infrastructure or enterprise resource planning – will get the most out of your plant’s investment in process automation.
See you at the Process Expo!