With new filtration methods improving manufacturing processes and long-time staples such as butter, cheese, yogurt and ice cream driving growth in the U.S. and globally, the dairy industry is poised to expand its influence on what the public chooses to eat.
Consumers are looking for health and convenience among dairy products as good sources of protein to help eat a well-balanced diet, but they want these options without giving up on taste.
As demand rises for real, all-natural dairy foods, look to ESE for a variety of services available to plants that produce milk, cheese, ice cream and more. We can meet your processing needs for product standardization, pasteurization and filtration.
Our customer affiliations include these industries:
- Fluid Milk
- Natural Cheese
- Processed Cheese
- Ice Cream
- Cream Cheese
Whether as a reliable source for batch and fluid processing or continuous in-line blending systems, ESE offers our manufacturing partnerships user-configurable and fixed sequencer-based systems in addition to comprehensive reporting to meet the FDA’s CFR21 Part 11 regulations.
We can also customize your dairy operations to fit your needs with:
- Highly scalable and intuitive recipe configuration capabilities
- Continuous multiple stream in-line blending systems
- Configurable Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Mix and hold tank control
- Ingredient receiving to finished product (packaging)
- Dryer, evaporator and membrane systems
- Raw ingredient control
- Advanced system configurations (redundancy, thin client HMI platforms, wireless HMIs)
- Data acquisition, historian, and reporting
ESE’s dairy industry expertise and attention to service can produce the results you are looking for.