ESE helps egg industry plants optimize production by focusing on the process; from receiving raw product at your facility to shipping finished product out the door. We also help improve process controls, automation and analysis in key production areas, including blending, pasteurization, and storage.
Our innovative, in-line processes allow you to blend multiple ingredients within specification and go from standard ratio control to digital blending. ESE also offers a full range of fluid processes for egg production including pasteurization and storage.
Additionally, ESE excels in customizing egg operations with:
CASE STUDY CASE STUDY
- Highly scalable and intuitive recipe configuration capabilities
- Continuous multiple stream in-line blending systems
- Configurable Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Mix and hold tank control
- Ingredient receiving to finished product (packaging)
- Dryer, evaporator and membrane systems
- Raw ingredient control
- Advanced system configurations (redundancy, thin client HMI platforms, wireless HMIs)
- Data acquisition, historian, and reporting
- Quick, accurate testing results while product is being made