The egg industry is continuing to grow as consumers demand more convenience food products. According to the American Egg Board, consumption of egg products in 1984 was 25.6 million cases of shell eggs further processed. By 2012, the numbers increased to 70.4 million cases of shell eggs broken into egg products. And this trend is continuing to occur.
ESE partners with egg industry plants to optimize production. ESE focuses on the processes, whether receiving raw products, shipping finished goods, or any of the steps in between. ESE’s experienced engineers coordinate improvements to process controls, automation and analysis in key production areas, including blending, pasteurization and storage.
Our innovative, in-line processes allow you to blend multiple ingredients within specification and go from standard ratio control to digital blending. ESE also offers a full range of fluid processes for egg production including pasteurization and storage.
Additionally, ESE excels in customizing egg operations with:
CASE STUDY CASE STUDY
- Highly scalable and intuitive recipe configuration capabilities
- Continuous multiple stream in-line blending systems
- Configurable Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Mix and hold tank control
- Ingredient receiving to finished product (packaging)
- Dryer, evaporator and membrane systems
- Raw ingredient control
- Advanced system configurations (redundancy, thin client HMI platforms, wireless HMIs)
- Data acquisition, historian, and reporting
- Quick, accurate testing results while product is being made