When flavor & ingredients manufacturers partner with ESE, product quality improves. With growing trends for organic food, gluten-free products, artisanal brands and allergen control, it is more important than ever before to have the right control systems in place.
Our food industry engineers and process specialists can help you meet cost, quality and regulatory needs – from product receiving and manufacturing to product recovery. We assist customers in a number of food industries, including:
- Jam and Jelly
- Tomato Paste and Sauce
- Soy Products (Sauce, Tofu, Milk)
ESE also provides an extensive range of process automation and system integration services related to batch processes, fluid processes, blend processes, process retrofits and lot tracking. Our wide range of processes help flavors and ingredients manufacturers ensure quality production when it comes to critical areas.
Additionally, ESE excels in customizing ingredient operations with:
- Highly scalable and intuitive recipe configuration capabilities
- Continuous multiple stream in-line blending systems
- Configurable Clean-In-Place (CIP)
- Mix and hold tank control
- Ingredient receiving to finished product (packaging)
- Dryer, evaporator and membrane systems
- Raw ingredient control
- Advanced system configurations (redundancy, thin client HMI platforms, wireless HMIs)
- Data acquisition, historian, and reporting
- Quick, accurate testing results while product is being made
Improved product consistency and increased plant productivity results from state-of-the-art automation paired with data integration based on analysis. ESE is here to help.