ESE’s configurable CIP system allows for customization and is easy to integrate into your system. Some of the many benefits include helping with compliance, reducing chemical usage and offering real-time alerts.
Details of the system:
- Uses a Rockwell based infrastructure and leverages FactoryTalk View SE, which has a number of benefits ranging from ease of integration at customer facilities to expandable reporting systems
- Utilizes a self-contained computer which runs the operator interface and houses the reporting system. Our system saves money by avoiding the need for a costly server infrastructure.
- The hardware is comprised of two enclosures – one high-voltage enclosure and one control enclosure which is “Finger Safe.” The design has also taken into consideration Arch Flash requirements.
- Can be accessed remotely if connected to the internet. An Ethernet infrastructure allows for easy connection for remote support or troubleshooting.
- Has a number of different standard configurations which are designed to meet a wide range of applications and end-user needs. Some selection options include:
- Instrument sizing and different manufacturers
- Basic, Standard, and Enhanced packages allow for varying levels of instrumentation and automation capabilities
- Variable pump sizing options available.
- Leverages a common software engine to drive all the different configurations, which allows for greater serviceability between installs.
- The software has features which allow an end user to leverage standard recipes or the ability to create a unique system operations.
Below are a number of HMI screenshots that help give a better understanding of our system: